From the diary of a silent lover - College - Part 2



Love
Love is in air …
Love …what to say about it …Its simply magical…Its too beautiful … You never know what you become when you are in love. We all tend to change and we don’t even come to know that we are changing. We start to smile for no reason, sometimes tend to cry for no reason. We start to do absolute foolish things but the wonderful thing is that we never bother to take care of what others might be thinking. But truly speaking, love is simply great. It brings the best out of you. Last statement doesn't only apply to the love between two lovers, it can be any love whether be it between mother and son or a father and daughter. Love and care simply brings the best out of you. You never know why you start to become possessive about the other person. We start to think more about the other person and are ready to do anything for his or her one glimpse and our partners smile. We no longer remain the same person.Yeah, I too was in love and was no different from others and some changes were coming in me also.
Hmm kahan se shuru karum … ??? Kya bolum …Kaise shuru karoom…
She was back after excursion on Sept 28 and I just wanted to meet her talk to her. On that day for the first time we met after I had told her what I felt for her. I could see my seventh standard girl waiting for me, she was smiling …everyday she smiled when she met me but this time her smile was different …She was for me now a million times more beautiful than earlier and her smile was more lovelier than ever. It was different… I was not same guy and she too was not the same girl now the moment was very special which can't be explained in mere few words, because words wont be enough to explain those moments…Truly saying words cannot express what I felt. It can only be felt and lived. And when I think of that moment even now I can feel sudden rush of adrenaline throughout my body, it seems world to have tilted on its axis. Even today I remember how I forget to take breathe for few moments … Even still remember how my Angel melted like ice in front me her shyness and every touch… I simply cherish those moments and best moments which my angel had given me in my life…Uff …miss you a lot…
love couple
Those days I reached early in the morning at college and used to wait for my angel in the library. I used to take books to read but worst thing was that instead of reading I kept looking towards the steps for her one glimpse, her one smile for which I could do anything. Each and everyday I used to wait for my angel like this and she too came in order to meet me early in the morning. It became my daily routine and out of twenty four hours she was with me for ten hours daily. We use to be together from morning till evening and when its evening waited for next morning. Days passed like this we were really mad about each other.
We used to fight on small small things and truly speaking we both of us enjoyed these small fights. She was too much possessive about me and by mistake if I talked to any other girl for a long time and didn't give much attention to her, then for that day it was enough for me. At times I used to do it intentionally too. I really liked her being possessive about me. I enjoyed her being angry for silly reasons, being jealous and then not talking to me. But how much we became angry with each other that anger stayed for either one hour or two. Whatever the reason be it however worst the fight it would be… If I said once ,”Angel, I love you” it was enough for her. And she would come down screaming ,”Ashuuuu” and would ask to me coming closer to me and would say slowly,“Ashu …Don’t ever leave me alone. Don’t ever let me go”. It was enough for me and we both would be in tears for few minutes. I had a habit to pull her cheeks everyday… At last after each fight and we being emotional I would do the same and would say to her ,”Angel …Do you know something ?? This idiot is made for you …I won't leave you ever …even if you say …leave me alone “. We used to laugh and everything got sorted out see how much easy na ??
Exam time was our favourite time because we use to get long study holidays. We could now sit for long time without any other person coming and disturbing… sorry friends just kidding (disturbing)…My usual time was nine in the morning I use to reach library that time we had our own point where we used to sit for long time and study. She used to wait for me at our place and we use to do combine studies till late in the evening every day. Normally I used to teach her but the subjects on which she had the upper hand she use to teach.
Her eyes used search for me when she found that I have reached the place she use to give me a big smile. After that my angel showed everyone that she is studying seriously like a good student but the truth was just the opposite… what she used to do only I know. Everyone in library thought like we are studying but truth was that I used to teach her continuously and she instead of paying attention to the topic which I taught she used to give more attention on the teacher who was teaching the topic. She used to get busy with filling the person within herself and quenched her thirst, she used to stare continuously giving me a feeling that am some sort of alien landed just now from some other world. But I simply love the way she tried to tempt me and suddenly she became normal and made me feel weird.
love couple
I would be mostly busy reading explaining her concepts and when I asked whether she understood, she would give a wild breathe taking smile. On watching her smile I understood that she haven’t heard a word which I taught and I had to take same thing again for her. Thanks to my Angel because of continuously teaching her again and again same concepts because she never paid her attention the very first time. I used to get thorough with all concepts easily. At times I did the same thing I would not listen her what she is teaching and will keep on staring her until when she asked,” Ashu … Too romantic today huh!!!”. By the way she was my genius after me leaving the place she use to sit and study till late in the morning. And we both of us scored good marks also in exams. So most of the exam days for us it was the days of being more romantic and trying to explore each other more and more. For us there was nothing like exam fever but there was something called “Love fever “.Days where passing so fast and by this day we made many promises that we wont leave each other however worst situations would become etc etc.
Destiny had something else wrapped within it. One big problem heading and it was in the form of a marriage proposal. Yeah!! you all heard it correct… A marriage proposal came for her…for my little genius. And parents liked that guy he was son of a family friend. She had to go home that week and her parents wanted to know what is her decision. She had no way to escape this and under these circumstances she told about her “Ashu“ at her home. Her parents were very angry on her and wanted that she should drop this relation with me. Due to some reasons that proposal was dropped but this was the first time when my Angel felt the real anger of her parents. After taking many promises and all she was sent back to college for completing her studies. She was really afraid whether our relation would work out or not. Still she continued the relation with me. Our relation was getting stronger and more mature it had undergone its first test… many more were yet to come.
We felt how much we loved each other when she was at home without being able to communicate with me. We felt the intensity or want which we had for each other within us. We felt the real importance of each other and also understood that “Falling in love and being in love is easy but successfully maintaining a relation till the end of life is too much a harder task”. We were moving towards making that harder task easier with the intent of living with each other as life partners. We had taken a decision to be with each other no matter what happens but without hurting each others parents and abiding by what they said. It was much a harder task as we had to persuade our parents too.
But we stayed with each other with hand in hand ready to face any situation. Angel was ready with her Ashu and had made her decision to be with him…

End of Act-2(Diary of a silent lover)

Comments

Unknown said…
etaaaaa kalkiiiiiiiiiiiiii realy feelng it :-)) cntnue cntnue dnt stoppp :-)
Unknown said…
amazing..keep going ashu...our next chetan bhagat :)

Popular Posts