From the diary of a silent lover - School days

love-heart
The story of a silent lover …
I don’t know what was it... So called love or something else … Everyone said you are in love but i never felt anything special; the so called “love” which everyone said i am into… My close ones are going to be surprised when they would come to know that this is not about the person whom they were expecting it be, friends I am writing about a person who is my good friend and also my so called termed "first love" whom I never loved. Yeah it happened to me as well one person changed me, for the first time made me feel something which I didn't knew how to term it, what it really was. But I can say one thing she made me feel I mean something to her. The one who changed me and made me feel life is different when you start enjoying with someone close to you. This post is about the first girl apart from my sister who became my best friend, first one who touched me with her simplicity, the one with whom I liked to share each and everything be it big or small.
My first love for the ones who termed me to be in relationship, she was the girl from my school and my best friend. To tell you guys about her she was a beautiful girl with beautiful smile on her face with some difference which always kept her different from others in my class. Near about every other guy in my class was seeing her and wanted to be in friendship with her. But there was something different written we became close friends spent hours talking and moreover started to share things about our lives. She had became my good friend with whom I liked to spend time with. We were different and liked to be in company with each other. We used to sent e-cards, spent hours talking over phone, prepared for examinations together, those days were golden days without any worries.
Classes got over we were done with our school days but we both were still in contact. We both wanted to have a career in medical field. Her plans were clear and she was already focused for achieving her career in medical field. She told me about the institution where she was going to join and asked me as well whether I would like to join as this was one of the reputed and well known coaching centre in the area. Being from a middle class family I was not sure whether it would right decision from my part to spend so huge for such coaching centres. Although I was interested I was not sure whether to proceed with this, but you know we always tend to become illogical and get driven by heart in some scenarios and here as well it happened in the same manner. I convinced my parents without even thinking about them and my family situation, finally I joined the same coaching centre where she had taken the admission.This news spread in town like a fire thanks to one of my friends who had joined in the same centre for IIT preparations. Suddenly we became Romeo and Juliet for others; she was a beautiful girl with lot many secret admirers who were not ready to digest this news that she hangs out with me.
I started getting calls from different parts of India to stay away from her, might be due to adrenaline rush and new freedom I was least bothered about what's going on outside. We started to meet outside spent time with each other. We used to go out on weekends to Kerala cafe where she used to order every single time “Cold Coffee with Ice Cream”. I as a person started to think about her also was getting attracted towards her but I never understood what was it. It was for the first time yeah I felt something for a girl like this not sure on what was it but yeah it was something different.
Not sure whether an infatuation or something else I was amidst all sort of confusions life had another surprise hidden for me, she revealed to me that she was in relationship with another guy. My first so called love before knowing its reality itself had come to an end.



Comments

Unknown said…
nyc one... realli wndrful stry....
Unknown said…
nice onee.....i really like it....
Priya said…
nice one bro!!!
Unknown said…
really sad one ashu.who is this girl?.avale orthu nanacha mazha waste elle
Unknown said…
Woww welly crafted and interestingly said. As the title says it carries emotions.I got a nice feeling by reading this. Felt like suddenly ended , that much interesting was that and an unexpected twist...Any way congrats dude
Anonymous said…
nice one dear... really heart felted.. <3
ASiF said…
nice to read...
sree lekshmi said…
good one :-)
Faiza said…
keep writing daa...wud love 2 hear more from you!!..
Nanditha said…
cool da ashu...it was intrstng..it carries a lot of emotn..love,the depth of frndshp,affctn...every thng..well narrated.... :) let dis be a start...hope we will get a gud writer frm u.. :)
Aswathy.M.B said…
junior chetan bhagat/ravinder singh...expecting more from you...
keep writing...

Popular Posts